cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone bill went 4 days late and O2 bombarded me with several calls throughout the day which I construe this as harrasment. On the 4th day they blocked all my outgoing calls to payment line. They bombarded me with several text messages.

I try to make written complaint about this unruly practice by O2 online but again its absolutely difficult to find place where I can submit online complaint and hence I am using this platform.

Can O2 look into this urgently

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Anonymous

Complaints is here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
This isn't CS so you cannot complain here.
You also need to remove your personal details as this is a public forum.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Anonymous

Complaints is here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
This isn't CS so you cannot complain here.
You also need to remove your personal details as this is a public forum.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

So, 4 days late and you consider phone calls as harassment. The alternative would be for O2 not to call you, place a default on your credit file and block your phone after passing your debt to a collection agency. I would prefer phone calls.. 

Message 3 of 5

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
If you're late paying your bill then you really should expect to be contacted about it.

If you'd have left the DD in place as it was when u setup the contract there'd be no late payment. It does however seem from your post you paid late due to financial constraints. We all hit upon hard times at times, and if you're late paying a bill the best advice is to talk to whoever you owe the money top and explain your situation. If you'd have done this the calls likely wouldn't have continued. Also it's less stressful on yourself if you acknowledge to lenders you're having issues as most will try and work with you to settle the debt.
Message 4 of 5

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Some people tickle my funny bone....
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 5 of 5