cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - No answer for over 2 weeks!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am getting increasingly fed up with O2, I have complained about 4 times in the past few weeks hoping for either a callback or a response to my several emails. But over 2 weeks later I have not heard a thing.

In the complaints proceedure it states that you hope to resolve issues within a week, I just want to know if it is customary to just ignor your customers? Especially when I have even copied in Ofcom, Trading Standards and O2's CEO? 

Can anyone on here actually help, customer service and web chat, to say the least, are utterly incabable of even stringing a sentance together, let alone organise anything of which I have asked.

Thanks

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well when I was sold the contract it was marketed as part of it, and not once said that it could be removed at any time, hence mis-selling as I was led to believe that it would remain for the duration of the contract whether labelled free or not it does not matter, it was how I was sold the product.

No no o2 hotspots around me, and no not with bt openzone.
It saved me a lot of data as I used it a fair amount at work etc, now I can not leading to higher data usage as a result.

Gesture of good will, compensation, same thing really. I have been to CAB and they have agreed that I should be compensated/ given a gesture of good will that will cover the excess data I am using, or again I have been mis-sold or there is an unfair term (which ever way o2 want to play it) so again I can just leave.
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
and actually I did stay with o2 for bt openzone as it obviously reduced my data usage, so not bothered if you believe me or not, that's what happened!
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I think we as Customers also, have exhausted the advice that can be given.

Now the proof is in the pudding and I for one would be interested in what the eventual outcome would be.

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there no one from o2 on here?

I will post an update when this gets sorted or when I leave o2!! Thanks for the replies
Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Is there no one from o2 on here?

I will post an update when this gets sorted or when I leave o2!! Thanks for the replies

We are all Customers here apart from the forum staff.

Probably No official reply or intervention.

Good luck.

Message 15 of 16

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

So if my complaint won't 'stand up' why have I already been offered insufficient compensation?

Sorry you haven't been offered that, it's simply a goodwill gesture and does not mean any complaint has been agreed with.

I can assure you that O2 don't leave holes when their lawyers write the terms of usage.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 16 of 16