cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pay monthly contracts

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone contract is up for renewal next month, so i've started looking around at tariffs. All the ones I see on O2 (who I am wanting to stay with as I've found them to be the best company for customer satisfaction + benefits. i.e: priority moments etc) all want to offer me Unlimited Texts (hardly use them, myself and my friends/family all use WhatsApp) and Unlimited Calls (I use probably about 1hr a month on my phone) and then hardly any data. Has anyone had any luck with getting a contact to taylor their needs rather than paying £20 worth of stuff that is never going to be used? i.e: 200 texts, 200 mins of calls, unlimited data?

I've tried looking on price comparison sites and have found contracts for O2, offering the phone I want for free, but for about £10+ per month less than O2 are actually offering themselves. Again, has anyone had any luck with getting O2 to price match?!

Any help appreciated

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

O2 don't offer unlimited data any more, and aren't likely to in the future either. If you can find a better deal elsewhere, then that's what you should go for, or you can call Customer Services and speak to retentions. They might be able to price match. You can only try.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Look at GiffGaff's £12 Goody bag.

For only £12 get 250 UK minutesunlimited UK texts and unlimited Internet for one month. Plus, you will still benefit from our free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts on top of that.

Thats if unlimited data is a deal breaker.

Take into account they have no callcentres but online email contact and their forum only.

Message 3 of 3