Did you mean: 

Click & Collect problems

GoodOldPhoenix
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Just wondering if any light can be shed as Customer Services over the phone wasn't helpful, just repeating "Its processing til Monday" in a condescending manner.

What's stressing me out is I chose to collect from Meadowhall as it said stock was available there but not my local store. I received order confirmation, All the credit agreements, ect, but then got another email almost straight away saying "Its not going to be ready today".

If what the CS rep said is true, why did the ordering site suggest I could collect today if the order wouldn't process until Monday?

Tia

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149340 Posts
  • 680 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions

@GoodOldPhoenix 

O2 do not have a live stock system and are happy to take orders for items they don't have.

If they are saying Monday then that's the best you can hope for unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149340 Posts
  • 680 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions

@GoodOldPhoenix 

O2 do not have a live stock system and are happy to take orders for items they don't have.

If they are saying Monday then that's the best you can hope for unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2