cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't afford my airtime plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So basically, I bought an LG G5 last October with a contract in which I have to pay £38.50 every month. £10 for the device plan, £10 for insurance and £18.50 for the airtime plan. The problem is that I recently lost my job and am now getting a meagre £100 every 2 weeks on benefits. I can afford to pay the device plan, I have no problem with that but the airtime and insurance which makes up most of the bill are far too expensive for me right now. Especially when I don't even need them so it feels like a massive waste of what little money I have.

I tried cancelling them but because it's in my contract, I was told I couldn't do so. I don't see why not, I'll still be paying for the actual phone but I just won't have insurance or airtime anymore which I don't want or need, where's the problem with that? It seems like my only option now is to just continue paying the device plan and refusing to pay the other bills until they get the message. What other option do I have?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 The op obviously didn't take my original advice when I suggested that previously 

Message 11 of 11