Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forwarding not working - sim card error message

Zenthi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My Partner had been trying to call me this morning and it wasn't coming through. We figured out it was diverting to my work number. 2 days at work I had set the call forwarding to my work number as I always do when in the office as I don't have access to my mobile phone. I disabled it at the end of the work day when I left. I checked this morning in the settings and it says no number set. When I tried to set a number for the call forwarding option it gave me a weird sim card error message and told me to try again later or check my network status. Eventually I used the short code ##002# to remove all call forwarding options and that worked. My partner then managed to phone my mobile. However using the short code also removed my other call forward option to divert to voicemail. I tried to set them back up and got the same sim card error message. What has happened and how can I fix this? I looked at other posts which suggested turning off wifi calling which I did in my settings but that didn't make any difference, same goes for restarting my phone. Any ideas how to get this working again?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Zenthi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 Right ok I didn't know it cancelled the voicemail being on, just that it was not diverted to that anymore. Ok I will have to go some more checking, thanks for your help.

Message 11 of 11