Did you mean: 

Black Friday Pay Monthly Contract Question

Dangreenday182
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey Guys, 
Sorry i'm a bit of a No0b when it comes to Tech so i do apologise if this is a silly question.

Basically i'm out of contract with my current phone which i bought from the Mobiles Website i have seen a black friday deal that i want to take on a new phone that is on a different website.
I'm assuming that if i buy that it's simple to just have this replace my current contract (Which is now finished) even though it's going to be brought from a different website to my last phone.
Am i right in thinking that as long as the contract is still through o2 i wont have any problems ?

Hope this makes sense,
Thanks for any help in advance 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Dangreenday182 

Yes, it's no problem. 

When you get the new contract, call customer service and ask them to migrate your number to it which will cancel the old contract immediately. 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Dangreenday182 

Yes, it's no problem. 

When you get the new contract, call customer service and ask them to migrate your number to it which will cancel the old contract immediately. 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Dangreenday182
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

perfect thank you so much

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4