Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment

SumuT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have tried so many times to get hold of O2 and be able to discuss my bill payment as I was unable to meet the payment date due to changes of circumstances and the ongoing uncertainty due to the pandemic leading to panick buying and over spending on food. I had made earlier attempts to get hold of O2 without luck and their chat was not available at one time, and believe it is not available still. They kept texting me after saying to call 08001116121 repeatedly, but I would call that number and it only sent me to payment option only. There has never been an option to speak to anyone or chat when I have tried. Worse when they restricted my line I was not even able to do anything at this point as I can't make out going calls not even to O2. I have since paid the bill owing for that was due to comeout of my account on the 1st of April, without paying the charge of over £3, but with that there is no one to talk to since the line is still blocked and they are sending messages about debt collectors and so forth. This is horrible, never thought O2 was this mean especially at this difficult time and had this much disregard to some of its customers. I have never missed a bill payment with O2. I technically pay for 3 lines, mine and two kids with 3 different networks, and the other providers were very understanding and gave us 28 days to settle without any charges. I have since paid for all lines, but the case is different with O2. I do not know what to do at this point, as even paying thier outstanding bill for the past month has not been enough as they are saying I am still owing money, which I assume is the bill due to be paid on the 1st of May. Even with that I have no service for them to expect me to pay for a tarrif that I have no access to. I have been unable to find any help and all they are doing is threatening with credit rating impact this will have on me and borrowing in the future. Great!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@SumuT 

There are numerous numbers in this guide. Try them all. Also a guide to Skype.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

SumuT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you kindly for your massive help. You will not understand how I appreciate the information you gave me. Just to say, everything has been sorted and the charge will be waivered and I should have my line back up and running tomorrow at the latest. The 0800 587 4005 is the number that worked for me. I was very nervous posting on here as I have never done it before, but my day will be so much better for having done so. Thank you again.

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@SumuT 

Absolutely fabulous news. Pleased to help.

Stay safe  and welcome to the forum. We are always here Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6