Did you mean: 

Bill credit

jasleblanc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have pending credit on my account, due to incorrect billing for overseas data. 

Does anyone how i can see this credit for myself? When I login to the app it shows my current credits, but nothing pending for my next bill.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149330 Posts
  • 672 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions

@jasleblanc 

It may vary depending on which billing system you are on but look under recent charges.

Any credits will be a minus value.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

jasleblanc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately it’s not on there. I have a feeling you’re correct and it’s not been actioned.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149330 Posts
  • 672 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions

@jasleblanc 

If it's not there, you don't have it yet, but may not show until your bill date.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4