Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big increase in airtime plan

Sue60
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Monthly bill will increase by £5.14p. Is this more than the RPI published in February’20 which was 2.7%?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Sue60 

The RPI increase was applied to April's bill.

The increase this month is something else. 

Check the breakdown in your MyO2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Sue60
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi M1.
I managed to talk to someone from 02, who put me on hold whilst he rooted around to the answer to my query...and there wasn’t one!
So either the text re airtime plan was not from 02, or it was an error. So, will have to wait til 4/10 to see what amount will be deducted.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Sue60 

There are a lot of scams going around at the moment so I would suggest you forward the text to 7726 (it's free) so O2 can investigate it.

Do not follow any links in the text and always login you your MyO2 from the official link http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 or through the app on your phone.

Come back if you do find any additional charges when your bill arrives, but as I said above, any charges will be explained in your bill breakdown in your MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Sue60
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks M15. I did delete the txt without investigating it further. If I get another one, will forward it to 02.
Sue.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No worries....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6