Did you mean: 

Airtime rewards

SengaW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I am unable to redeem Airtime Rwards.,  Have contacted Airtime and they said there could be a block on credit/spend cap which I believe there isn't.  I would like to redeem my Airtime Rewards towards my O2 bill.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148788 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28442 Solutions

@SengaW 

You will have a charge to mobile bar on your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 125634 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7546 Solutions

@SengaW 

Check this guide to make sure you are set up correctly.

https://www.o2.co.uk/airtime 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 148788 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28442 Solutions

@SengaW 

You will have a charge to mobile bar on your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

SengaW
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your response.  I've followed the guide and now set up but still showing as rewards unavailable but I suoppose it does take to register the awards.

Message 4 of 5

SengaW
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your response.  I've followed the guide and now set up but still showing as rewards unavailable but I suoppose it does take to register the awards.

Message 5 of 5