cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime plan and bill issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been on non stop since sunday telling me it take few days for my bill to be fix as there is a £213 airtime bill i have payed my device of and asked to leave but no person told me when i was leaveing there be a airtime bill if this was the case i wouldnt of canceled.Any time i spoke to a chat or phone agent most have said it will be fix and there was 213 credit on my account which i cant c on my end which looks like i still meant to pay 213 which i am refusing to do as there has been alot of issue i have had nothing but crap chucked at me by some advisors which i do not know who to belive any more i am lost also the chat team cant see any check any calls either to see what they have said the place is a joke and its effecting my normal day to day life as i dont want any trouble or get into trouble.

please help 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Normally when a credit is applied to your bill it doesn't show online until the bill is generated, at which point the credit would cancel out the bill.
If you call in on 202 and ask them to confirm the credit has been applied you have nothing to worry about.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Normally when a credit is applied to your bill it doesn't show online until the bill is generated, at which point the credit would cancel out the bill.
If you call in on 202 and ask them to confirm the credit has been applied you have nothing to worry about.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank u very much they said it has then some say it hasnt lol but my next bill would not be due till the 5th of april i dont want that cash taken on the 19th of march and wait for refund after the 5 of april it sounds like that u have to pay it then wait which i really dont want i have two kids and a house to run.

But Thank You for your help

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If it has been added you won't have to worry.
@Martin-O2 may be able to get some details off you and check?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah sure

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

where to give u my deatils sorry as i aint a fan of putting them on a public form

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousJust send @Martin-O2 a private message. You don't have to post anything openly. Martin will respond to you . You can send him a private message if you click on this link here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2355462

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7