cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Change on Account - How?

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, it isn't as simple as go into your o2 Account and select the device, and billing details... if it were, i would not be here lol...

Once in there, it informs you it has sent you a text message with a security code.. to which my reply is 'no it hasn't'. Since the device isn't a phone, it is iPad, it fails at this point. Therefore I cannot continue online.

The Online Chat Service take an age, and typing everything required takes forever. I have 5-10 minutes available, and it cannot be done in under 30 minutes when using the Online Chat... not simply because I'm a poor typer. I out-type those trying to help me lol...

Is there any Tel number or address I can simply send an old fashion letter, or email addy etc or speak to someone, god forbid the phones actually do what they were designed to...!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
But no worse than Tugo needing a text code sending to the phone that has no signal which is why the customer is downloading it!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
But no worse than Tugo needing a text code sending to the phone that has no signal which is why the customer is downloading it!

LOL

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 12 of 12