Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new SIM to my account

Ematt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I joined O2 last week after 22 years with Vodafone. I want to move all 5 family contracts to O2. O2 were great and said it is all possible

All was going well and I added the first 2 SIMs and transferred my old numbers.... but my 3rd SIM purchase is declined due to a business protocol? I dont have the minimum score to add a 3rd.

Ive written to the credit email address 3 times now to find out the issue, but Im getting no response. The online chat folks cant help

Any idea how to get this resolved? I really want to move the other 3 accounts to O2

Frustrating.... 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Ematt 

I will ask our O2 advisors if they can help here. @O2Ryan @O2Emma  are you able to assist @Ematt ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
It might be due to the number of new contracts you are taking out in a short space of time.
You MAY need to go into a store and arrange for the remaining 3 sims to start and the number transfers to happen.
Will also tag @Anonymous to see if he can help...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gmarkj Thanks for the tag. @Ematt will private message you regarding this to see what we can do today.

Thanks

O2Simon

Message 4 of 6

Ematt
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks - online and ready when you are

Message 5 of 6

Ematt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just an update on where I am..

I cant add my daughters to my new O2 account as it is being blocked by O2 business policies

After waiting 10 days for a reply from the Credit Group, I finally recieved one today

The reply is "Your resquest has been blocked by our business policy. I hope this answers your question"

What sort of reply is that? Is it blocked forever? What am I meant to do now?

I replied and got an auto message saying my email will be responded to in 5 working days.

Official complaint time.......

Message 6 of 6