Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Danni12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Wondering if anyone can help me please I’m at loss with it!
I have 3 O2 contracts in my name, all the same log in details etc to get onto o2. I need to pay the bills soon but I can only find one of the contracts to pay. I cannot find the other two. It’s the same with on my o2 app. Only one contract number and not the other two. Can anyone help please? Can I actually get all three contracts onto my O2 app together to make it easier to manage. Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

motherbear
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

This has happened to me too even though i asked all to be put on the one account.Youll need to call them, they will be able to find the other two but theyre probably under a different account number.Can you not find them if you log onto the desktop site and sign into your account that way?

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Danni12 

If you tap on or click the phone number displayed at the top it should open up to show all linked accounts.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

KiranBoyland
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I give notice about ending my contract?
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 5 of 5