Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Billing

Changing my bill date due to being a furlough worker

Clair1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail

Hi I changed my call plan on both mine and the wife phone yesterday both apple devices ( mine a 7+ and wife's a 6s) all was working fine without issue. after the package was changed i now no longer have visual voicemail on both devices. can anybody h...

Early upgrade

Hi, it says I have a month and some days left to upgrade from my sim only. Is it possible to get an early upgrade?

Sue51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New esim says no service

Hi,I scanned the qr code for my esim and the thing looks like it has set up as the mobile data details are there but it says “no service” ? What do I do? Thanks

beau1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim application

I need to change my plastic sim for an esim, but calling 202 is just an automated loop that hangs up if the question cannot be answered and there is no contact us window available? what do i do? Any help?

the4sh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

I upgrade my tablet so got 6 months free disney plus but on looking on my phone contract I also had it added on to this account with the £2 discount how do I remove this and get a refund as I already have 6 months free so dont want to be paying for i...

Tammy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add spend cap

Hi, I've just purchased a new phone on contract for my elderly parents who are social distancing at the moment. I wasn't given the option to put a spend cap when I bought the phone. How do I add a spend cap at the moment? Live chat isn't available an...

panyg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Seem to have two numbers functioning on my sim?

I brought my number over to O2 which took a little while in the context. It’s now working but the number which came with my o2 sim still works which is confusing to people as it randomly seems to be used for texting. Is it just a case of calling cust...

Martyn2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase

I need to get a proof of purchase for my phone insurance but can’t find it anywhere in my 02. I can’t call customer service as they just cut me off and can’t find an email for 02.How can I get hold of this?

Clg13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not working

I just got a new I phone xr What do u do if ur sim is faulty or ur phone doesn’t read the sim cause I’ve got no calls or 4g and i know I’ve put the sim in right