cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abroad and No service on phone need help asap

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am currently out of the UK, I recieved a text saying I need to contact O2 to make sure my phone isnt lost or stolen within 24 hours however due to traveling on that day i didnt. I then got another text saying my phone has been cut off and I need to pay X amount to active it again. I did this yesterday and I have still not been reconnected. I cant call O2 to sort it and being abroad this is a major issue. 

Could someone from O2 please look into this for me

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No one on here can help. You need to contact customer services. You can use live chat or call from a landline. Click contact us at bottom of this page for options.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No one on here can help. You need to contact customer services. You can use live chat or call from a landline. Click contact us at bottom of this page for options.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Nick,

How did you solve this problem? I have the same situation now.

Thanks

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Same as. You need to contact CS.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did phone them and tell them but they said there are no blocks on the account and still there is no service but this has only happened since they cut it off. The bill is up to date and I've restarted the phone numerous times.

Message 5 of 5