cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANY CUSTOMER LOYALTY AT ALL FROM O2???

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone ever had any sort of customer loyalty from o2? been with them for 12yrs and every yr its the same.. this yr i went to upgrade my phone to 5s online, £42 a month 24mnths, free handset. i had a problem and couldnt complete order. come back today to finish the order and it wont let me order from the basket as its now £29.99 extra for the handset...

spoke to o2 after a 20min wait and theyre not interested as usual.. pretty annoyed tbh

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

None! It has taken me two days and almost four hours on the phone to get on to them to answer. I'm sure I only got through because I changed from looking to cancel contract to upgrade. My son has advised me to tweet about the rotten service and not to be taken offline when I do(something about letting it go viral ?). At least then everyone who feels like 02 doesn't give a hoot about existing customers can be heard publicly!

Message 11 of 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145676 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28013 Solutions

Viral Smiley Very Happy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 12 of 21

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If I had a pound for every time I had seen this threat to embarrass O2.....................Smiley Indifferent

Viral indeed!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 13 of 21

Patonthenet
  • 85 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I had £6 loyalty for years, the only way to get anything was to ask to close account!
Message 14 of 21

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Sometimes that may work but it can depend on who you talk to.. It's certainly not standard policy.

Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

You have hit the nail on the head.  Go into one of their retail stores and experience for yourself the disregard they have for their customers.  Also, what's with the Rewards being broken?  When is it going to be fixed?

Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've noticed that link being down for a few days.

@Toby
@Chiara

Can you feed this back regarding the link.
Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

You probably got wrong person. When I got upgrade 1. lady charged me £200 for a handset and couple minutes later when I noticed that price in o2 web is cheaper all been already agreed. 2. lady turn charge to £60. So m probably the lucky one.

Message 18 of 21

cy8rm4n
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I always check billmonitor for cheaper or better deals. I've even come across upgrade deals on O2 but from 3rd party companies that give more minutes/texts/data for a lesser price. Also if you have a broadband TV package check with that company as they can be very competitive for existing customers.

I know people on Tesco & EE who do get offered incentives when it's upgrade time so loyalty does still count for some companies.

After a bit of research if you still want to upgrade your current contract get back in touch with O2 & tell them what you can have & for how little to see if they'll match it.

Message 19 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

they dont give a hoots mate... ive been with them forever and always get bad offers and bad service... once this crappy contract is up i will move on and never use them ever again. buy from places like mobiles.co.uk they are resellers and you will ALWAYS find better offers there.

Message 20 of 21