cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC Code

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi please can some-one help me get my PAC Code from O2 as I wish to switch to Vodaphone on contract and need this number. I have rung O2 to do this but needed to answer questions - i.e Balance left on phone, which was easy to answer and how much did I top up with last time and when. This I can not remember or find out, I have looked online but still can not find anything out. I have a new phone and wish to keep the original number. Any help would be very much appreicated. Thankyou

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Ask them to ask different security questions but you should be able to check in My O2 for top up.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous If you're a Pay & Go customer you can only get your PAC from customer service. You'll have to try to remember the answers to the questions they ask. It's obviously for security reasons, so it's necessary for you to have the answers. If you topped up the previous time using a debit card you could check your bank statement.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Ask them to ask different security questions but you should be able to check in My O2 for top up.

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

All info about your account should be in MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Having been a payg customer previously ..I know if you can't answer one security question they will ask you another.....

Additionally unless you delete all texts once read......info re date of top ups will be on your phone?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your help. Luckily found a printed slip with the amount and date, but this time a really helpful girl asked a different question. All done now.
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for your help. Luckily found a printed slip with the amount and date, but this time a really helpful girl asked a different question. All done now.

Glad it's sorted. I know from my own stumbling about with security questions ....that they do have a few different ones to ask ...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6