cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Original tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried searching your site to find out what I am paying for calls and texts, but cannot find it anywhere, just that I am on the 'Original' tariff, with no explanation of what this is. Plenty of info about 'Big Bundles' and 'Big Talker', but nothing relevant to me. It's obvious that o2 want me to upgrade to one of these, but why would I do that with a company that seems to want to obscure what I am currently paying?

I did try to 'phone your Customer Service line, but was informed that there is over half-an-hour wait, and i cannot hold a 'phone for that long. There is no email contact for O2, so I hope you can let me know what I am paying please.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Have you not got this link to click under your tariff details?

tarrif charges.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
http://www.o2.co.uk/assets2/Tariffs/paygo_charges_terms_intsim.html
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Just sign into my o2 and you can see all your tariff charges..

This is an old tariff and from memory its 35p/min for the first 3 minutes then 5p/minute after. Texts are charged at 10p.

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have signed in, but cannot find my tariff details anywhere.

I go to 'My O2', select my device, and the following page does display a panel titled 'My tariff', in which it says 'Original', with no further details, and nothing to click on to view more details. Further down the page is a hyperlink to 'Tariff and Bolt-Ons', but on clicking this a page is displayed on which there are no details of my tariff; there is a link to 'Change my tariff', but on that page it says that my tariff is 'Original', again with no details about this, and options to upgrade it.

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Have you not got this link to click under your tariff details?

tarrif charges.PNG

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No it's not there.

O2+tariff_01.PNG

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, just noticed the little 'i' symbol next to 'Original' - all the info is there. Not obvious, but I should have seen it!

Thanks for your help, and sorry to have bothered you.

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
No problem at all mate. Glad you're sorted slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for helping @Anonymous guys !
Message 9 of 9