cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20GB data plan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there all I was wondering if the 20GB data allowance was available to new a
nd existing customers and non Refresh customers because I would be interested in getting 20GB data for an extra £5 a month so can someone please let me know as soon possible.
Thanks Glenda
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If you really were serious about paying £48 for 20gb of data, yes.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
If you really were serious about paying £48 for 20gb of data, yes.....

Deja vu here.... as I said on the other thread started by the Op..I can never imagine how anyone could get through 20GB of data a month? Spreading my wings a bit here...have people never heard of WiFi?LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 27

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You could use it if you tried - Streaming off Netflix, Sky Movies/Sports etc and tethering (if allowed) but there are much cheaper alternatives wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You could use it if you tried - Streaming off Netflix, Sky Movies/Sports etc and tethering (if allowed) but there are much cheaper alternatives wink

Really...what are they then?Smiley Frustrated....

I am interested, not for me obviously...but if that amount of data can be used I would like to know what you can use to get it cheaper than £48?.............

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 27

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
There are 3 alternative networks (2 of which use O2) that will give you unlimited data for £15 month.....

Currently using:
Message 15 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
There are 3 alternative networks (2 of which use O2) that will give you unlimited data for £15 month.....

Ahhh get you now.. (and I know which ones)....:smileywink:

Its a real pity that O2 are only offering 20Gb with this 'inferior phone'...Makes me wonder how much Amazon paid them to offer it from a known network...Rolleys

Amazon are heavily promoting the phone on their website. I am a  Prime customer and get emails of new 'items of interest to me'...email came in last night...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly as it's exclusive to O2.
Message 17 of 27

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I'm sure many will take up the offer, but it's not for me....

Currently using:
Message 18 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nor me.

However as their having a shuffle they may introduce all new tariffs now.
Message 19 of 27

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
The network can't handle what they've got currently.....
Adding more data strain would finish it off completely - It's a most strange decision tbh, not least until the 4g roll out was completed........

Currently using:
Message 20 of 27