cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£20 christmas bonus

Anonymous
Not applicable

is it just me that hasnt or has any one else recieved there bonus they were promised ??? 

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you buy the handset you get a leaflet with instructions of how to claim the £20. So you mean you didn't send the text? Or have you and still not got it? The reward credit is only just starting to go on as there had to be checks made to make sure people qualified.

I'm not sure where you have got the M&S voucher from as I've checked all the promotions and there wasn't one that I can see, unless you mean you can turn the reward into a £20 voucher for M&S which is correct.

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
And what bonus was that.
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you buy one of the 7 qualifying phones?
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

just before christmas if you txt christmas to 50202 u get a reply saying you opted to get your christmas bonus through o2 rewards thanks santa should drop the £20 into your account after 31/01 

Message 4 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144426 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Christmas-Bonus/m-p/574698#M10343
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
BoB, O2 ran a prepay promotion that if you bought one of 7 phones during a certain period then after Christmas you'd get a £20 credit applied to your balance.

However, people started sharing it on Facebook that if you sent a text to a code then you'd get it, and didn't mention that you actually had to buy a phone to qualify.
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah Yes I'm aware of said deal.

But the op was not clear on what they wanted.

I did see the short codes banded about and people who came here to enquire were warned.

Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

well the reply back should of stated that but it didnt so it was false advertisement !

Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
What you received was an automated response to that short code.

Perhaos if you had done some homework beforehand.

Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
You need to take that up with where you got the information from in that case as o2 clearly explained it was if you bought one of the qualifying handset.

You will be sent a text over the next week to confirm you didn't qualify after the checks are made.
Message 10 of 14