cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Months with no Replacement

Anonymous
Not applicable

After being a customer with O2 for the last ten years I am dismayed and disappointed with the customer service I have received with O2. I have now been waiting for two months for a new replacement HTC On8 M8 phone after my contract one developed three faults within the first year and the replacement handset I was given started to display faults the day after I received it. I have tried to process this complaint through the store, through the customer service helpine and through resolver, where it is currently on its second level of escalation yet I have still received no response from O2. Each time I phone the store I am told the manager will phone be back but he never does. 

I simply cannot believe that O2 has not replaced my phone yet whilst still feeling that it is appropriate to continue to charge me the full price of my contract. Two months is an unnecessarily long time scale which continues to cause me great inconvenience, especially given the fact that I cannot get any information about why this is taking so long. I have full records of all of my communication during this process along with several hand written notes from the manager assuring me that I will receive my new phone and a copy of the original escalation form that he submitted which I was promised would take only three days to resolve.

I simply do not know what to do or how to get this problem resolved. I worry that all I can do is wait for O2 to get in touch whilst I continue to pay for a very expensive contract that I cannot properly use.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

This is ridiculous @Anonymous You can keep chasing O2 to get someone to take ownership for your problem..

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Annoying and frustrating I know but you have to perservere. You could also Google the address of Ronan Dunne the CEO of O2 and email him with your problem. This often works. Have you tried the Complaints process?

Or send an email to www.complaintsreviewservice@O2.co.uk

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

This is ridiculous @Anonymous You can keep chasing O2 to get someone to take ownership for your problem..

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Annoying and frustrating I know but you have to perservere. You could also Google the address of Ronan Dunne the CEO of O2 and email him with your problem. This often works. Have you tried the Complaints process?

Or send an email to www.complaintsreviewservice@O2.co.uk

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm Toby, the community manager. Welcome!

Sorry to hear about this and I shall do what I can to help. Please send me a private message about this and I can take some details from you and go from there.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Cleoriff.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and provide some advice. I will try your suggestions. I think you are right about persevering but it just seems useless. It's hard to describe the kind of anxiety and disruption that this has been causing me. Nevertheless I will keep trying.

Thank you

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

No problem @Anonymous I see our community manager @Toby has offered to help. Please send him a private message as he has suggested. This very likely will be sorted if you do that....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you employed by O2 Toby?

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you employed by O2 Toby?

@Toby may not see your post as you didn't tag, but in case of no response, the Community Team are employed by SOG which is owned by O2's parent company, Telefonica http://www.standingongiants.com/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

HI @Anonymous,

I work for Telefonica yes slight_smile

Are you having any problems?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 8