cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100MB of DATA ?? is this a Joke ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there People..

Ok So as Toby Knows I've just got Rid of my Iphone 3GS & Got an Iphone 5 Now.

I'm on Pay&Go Unlimited. Now I Top up £15 a Month & get Free Calls to o2 People & Unlimted Text.(Fair Use) with 100MB Data.

Now O2 as the Tech these days to know the type of phone your on & using on a daily Basis Right. So I Can Understand giving 100MB of data to people not on Smartphones.

But when we put the Sim in & it reports back to o2 that your using an Iphone o2 should know this by now & understand that 100MB of data for smartphone users is no where near enough.

So We have to buy Bolt ons, And that's going to cost us anywhere from £5-6 A Month to £10 a Month.

I Just Think it's time for o2 to alter there tariffs for Pay&GO customers who set them selfs up with an Iphone & when they detect someone is on a Smartphone then they have Separate Tariffs for these users.

Because to give an iphone user a 100MB is a joke really. Where others get between 500MB to a 1GB of data. Ok If i was on another Tariff other than Unlimited I may have more than 100MB. But to give someone an Unlimited Tariff with free calls to o2 & Unlimited text

( All within the fair use policy ) but cap there data at 100MB defeats the name Unlimited.

Then I find out they took a £1 off my credit & give me 50MB of data with out my Concent, Now that to me as over stepped the line, O2 should of consulted with me prior to taking the cash & charging me.

So what other options do I have other than to pay an extra £5-10 a Month for data ? 

I've spent I think a Pound on 3 calls trying to get hold of someone to talk to about this & text chat to 802802 & it keeps telling me there's no chat sessions.

I would like to talk over the phone to someone Please, how can we make this happen ?

Thanks

Ok Guys lol Rant Over... lol

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Darn it. I just noticed it's for Jail Broken iphones Only
Message 21 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
😞
Message 22 of 22