Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

PAYG to Contract

I have recently got a Blackberry Curve 3G on a 24 month contract and when I go to view my bill online I get this message..."For some reason we do not have a pay monthly online bill associated with the "username and password" you have signed in with.T...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel an upgrade - I want my iPhone back!

HelloLast Sunday (5th December) I upgraded my o2 iPhone to a HTC Desire HD via the Carphone Warehouse store in Bridgwater, Somerset.Unfortunately I have had a number of problems with the phone including poor battery life and slow response to commands...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want my old number plzzz

Hi I recently lost my iPhone at tesco i called o2 customer serves to ask for replacement sim card but the women deeding ask for my address so that she can send me my simcard I also tried to do it online but I still havnt got any answer from o2 could ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarrif change/cancellation query

hey guysi am curious as to if i lower mt current tariff, what would be the cancellation period?for example, i am currently on an Online 25 tarrif for 24 months. This expires in july/august. I would like to lower my tarriff to the lowest possible one ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

vat rate changing to 20%

just got a text from o2 telling me the vat rate on my bill will go up to 20% on the 4january 2011 to see how this will afect you go to the main 02 page.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 have effected my credit rating?? Help?

Hi.A bit of a long story, but any advise would be gratefully recieved. A red entry has appeared on my credit report with Experian in relation to an account I had with O2. I opened an account with O2 on 24/02/2009, and closed it in July 2009 (via emai...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

web bolt on

curious in couple of months i can upgrade my phoneso it means renewing contract.will i lose my unlimited web bolt on since they stopped doing it?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 customer services representatives

I have just spent a frustrating 15 minutes trying to find out where to get a copy of the terms and conditions that were relevent to when I took out my contract in Dec 2009All I kept getting was them telling me to look at the o2 website where they are...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay As You Go Blackberry 8520 BlackBerry Messenger?

Hello,I am interested in getting a Blackberry 8520 on Pay As You Go, using my old sim, but I am not sure if I can use BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)? Deals I have seen include getting a new sim, and topping up £10 a month to get 300 texts and 500MB inter...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC HD2

Don't know if anyone can help me but if not, I'll probably give someone a damm good laugh......Just before Xmas I bought an O2 locked HD2 off of e-bay. When the phone arrived it wouldn't work properly (it keeps booting and rebooting as soon as power ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos