Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Paying bills

I have just bought an i-phone but can't make out how I will be paying. I don't recall the shop taking any bank details and I would rather pay by DDM rather than try to remember to pay each month. Any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I would like to cancel by phone contract as I have found a different one else where. My 12 month contract finished a long time ago so there is nothing tying me to it. How do i cancel my contract?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only Deal

Sorry if this is a stupid question... My device plan is due to end on 2/11/15 - am i right in thinking that once this ends i will just be billed for call plan of my bill. Do i need to do anything? or can i just leave it on just the call plan until i ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I'm currently on the O2 500 24M 500MB 4G £28.30 a month offer. However every month I'm spending more money on data, and probably not using up much of my call allowance. Surely there is a better package I can switch to and save money?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Why when i went into the O2 shop to upgrade my sons phone as i do every 24 months did they think it was ok to put me on an O2 refresh contract when it wasn't what i asked for and it has doubled my sons phone bill!!!!i was told even though it was 2 we...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speed to refresh question

I have 12 months left on my contract and I was looking into paying the fee to upgrade to Speed to Refresh, I was wondering after I get the new phone could I just simply pay off device total fee up front and cancel the airtime. Would that end the new ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting

If you port your number, who do you pay on the day the number ports across, the old company or the new? My new billing period with the company I am leaving starts on 8th October - should I request the number to port on 7th October or 8th October?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How Long Does 4G Take To Install?

4G installation started on 3rd June in the Armagh area of NI. Signal has been terrible for years so this improvement for the network is long overdue. Since 3rd jkune the signal has been awful, but this is to be expected (according to status.o2.co.uk)...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly - Stay or go

At present i pay a monthly fee to O2 on 3 phones around £9 each phone.For this i get 300 UK data, 300 calls and unlimited text on each phone.Giff gaff who use the O2 network are presently offering at £10 a month. 500 UK minutesUnlimited UK texts1 GB ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Starting a new pay monthly contract

Be warned carphone warehouse will LIE to you. They will tell you you cannot keep your number as you are staying on the same network but not upgrading. I went for the same deal and was told I couldn't keep my number and would have to pay an extra £80 ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos