Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order not recieved LG K10

frank1776
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello my name is franklyn i ordered another lg k10 but never recieved it you said it was out of stock and might take a week please tell me whats happening. it wasent out of stock when i ordered it on your webpage and still it says in stock on your website. thanks please get back to me with more info. much appreciated

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 124222 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@frank1776This is the problem with O2's online ordering service. It's not a live system so when you order a phone there is no guarantee it is actually in stock. A bit late now but we always advise people, if they are able, to go instore and purchase it there and then.

Best of luck with your call to customer services as advised by @Bambinoand welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23532 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@frank1776 This is not O2. This is a customer to customer community. Please contact customer service: https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Best to call between 8-8.30 am to avoid long waiting time.

Please also remove your order number and address. This is a public forum that any and all have access to.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

frank1776
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the advise mate much appreciated

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 124222 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@frank1776This is the problem with O2's online ordering service. It's not a live system so when you order a phone there is no guarantee it is actually in stock. A bit late now but we always advise people, if they are able, to go instore and purchase it there and then.

Best of luck with your call to customer services as advised by @Bambinoand welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4