Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Can anyone tell me if there is a sim only deal that has just minutes and txts without data? I have a simple phone that i cannot connect to the internet so data is useless to me?

Psycho-jo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

I ordered a pay as you go phone and it says it will arrive today between 8am and 10pm. But I have still received no further information and its saying my parcel number is no valid. Can anyone help me?

reeder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered a brand new phone - O2 sent me a damaged one and won't replace.

I ordered a brand new Moto G5 on PAYG from the O2 online shop. It arrived damaged (dent in the back and gap in the side as it does not close properly - see photos). I took the phone into an O2 shop who refused to deal with me and just phoned O2 and p...

_4210917.JPG _4210917.JPG

Resolved! sim activation

hello i m from morocco and i want to activite my card but there is no network i have tested other phones but still no network in my card i need your help

kingosam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Miss-directed payment!

I have put a pay as you go O2 SIM in my Samsung Tablet (it takes SIM cards and can make phone calls and text messages). I went to pay on the O2 Web site but it asked me for my mobile phone number for a Top Up.Although My O2 web site account knows the...

grahamm7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A question about data usage and web daily

Ok, here's the question, is it possible to pay less than £1 for web allowance? I have noticed that everytime I use my data for small trivial things, I get a notification saying I've used a pound, that I won't be charged for more and that my 50MB allo...

Resolved! Number of rings

My new iPhone only rings 4 times before cutting out. How do I extend this please

Daisy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Daily charge

I have a new iPhone which I am still learning to use. It is connected to my home internet and I have not used it outside the home. Why am I being charged £1 a day for “data”, as yet I have made no phone calls or texts except 1 test call to my home ph...

Daisy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 numbers bolt on

How do i check and/or update my o2 numbers

Rh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos