Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £10 Big Bundle Sim

When activating the sim, I topped up £10. Yet when i check ‘My O2’ and when I go to send a text it says that I have no balance?. I really don’t understand when i’ve looked online either, please can anyone help?

Resolved! Buying Pay and go phone top-up

I am a 02 pay and go customer, I want to purchase a new pay and go phone on the 02 website, as you have to pay for a top up also when purchasing, I want to top up my number not a new sim with the phone, how could I do this please?

RG2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPad Return

Hi team, I took an O2 iPad contract with a broadband sim on the 30th of December. I found that the iPad was not fit for the intended purpose but failed to return it within the cooling off period due to bad COVID-19 symptoms which required a few trips...

Redshirt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney 3 months free offer

HelloI topped up £20 when the offer was on for the 3 months free on Disney . I received a link to activate but seem to have deleted the link, is there any way to resend the link. I have checked my o2 account and can’t find this anywhere!

Mrsflo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you turn off age restrictions?

Just noticed that there is a filter/age restriction when i use the internet on my phone. I only have a debit card, no credit card, and with current lockdown measures i cant go to an 02 store with photographic id. So how do i turn it off?

Anubis1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tarrif changes

I changed my tarrif from £5 to £10 bundle, topped up and the tarrif has stayed as the £5, how do i fix this

rsund44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos