Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Reactivating an old pay as you go SIM card

I would like help to reactivate an old pay as you go SIMI was very good with keeping the number active until last year when I forgot to do so.Is there an easy way to get the number reactivated?

JemR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Redeeming £10 top up

How do i redeem the £10 for the top up card which i had to buy when i purchased a phone

Sando by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

£30 data bundle wiped

Hello, I tried resetting my data bundle to the £10 bundle but was told through My02 this couldn’t be done so I topped up £30 to receive the £30 bundle.the next day, I found my data bundle had indeed been changed and today found my entire £30 balance ...

Resolved! Change to payg only

I want to change from a £15 per month bundle to payg only 

Joeyx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment issue

I can’t seem to pay to top up with my MasterCard and the bank says the problem is an issue with o2 but I can’t seem to find a number to call to sort it..

Garym by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

More data used than expected

My son went from 16gb of data to 200mb overnight! Could someone please explain how this could be possible. He did nothing more than usual

Mum2many by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unrecognized payments

Hello, I see in my bank account 5 unrecognized payments for 70£ in Overall. They are named „ o2 pay and go slough uk”. I dont know what it is, can you Please help thank you

Seba1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

data

I have just bought a bolt on for data on my phone and can only get 3g rather than 4g. How can I change this?

Terry2630 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos