Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim swap

LauraM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi - I got a new hand set and needed a new nano sim for it. I was told to phone back to swap phone number when it arrived but now you cant get through and was advised to chance number via 2202 text service. So I put new sim into new phone and text swap from the new sim and entered the serial number from my old sim (number i want to keep). Firstly have I done this the right way around? Secondly I did this at 5pm last night (friday) both phones stopped working shortly after but it is now 10am Saturday morning and they are still not working - both have no service and pay as you go helpline closed until monday. Can anyone advise??? Thank you
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

LauraM
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They are closed until Monday - do you think that is too long???
Message 11 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 12 of 15

LauraM
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you! Xx
Message 13 of 15

LauraM
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys - thought was sorted but number change hasnt gone through. Spoke to really helpful lady on monday called michelle but called back today and wasnt able to speak to her. Got someone else but they werent very helpful. Do you know if there anyway of getting to speak to a particular person again?????
Message 14 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

No they won't be able to connect you to the same adviser. You take pot luck on even getting through @LauraM 

Message 15 of 15