Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling Plan Data Boost

madeupname3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received a sim pack that details a Data Boost offer on rolling plans, 70gb instead of 25gb for £15 a month if activated by 28 Dec 2022, however, this offer isn't shown in my account when selecting tariffs. How do I get the extra data?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38499 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

From the 70GB offer page:

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=phone+rolling-plan

Get 70GB for the price of 25GB when you activate your sim by 28 December​

Your Rolling Plan tariff value is the monthly payment required to activate and renew your Rolling Plan allowances. Rolling Plan will continue to automatically renew on your renewal date when your monthly credit or debit card payment is made.   If your Rolling Plan does not renew, standard charges apply. You can switch Rolling Plan once a month to take effect from your Rolling Plan renewal date. UK calls/texts to standard UK landlines and mobiles and when roaming in our Europe Zone. Special and out of tariff numbers chargeable. Unused credit not refundable.

Get more data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15 and £30 Rolling Plans, then reverts to standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Rolling Plan. Rolling Plan monthly payment must complete on your  monthly renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew Rolling Plan and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to a non-eligible tariff during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Rolling Plan has expired. Data rollover not available on any promotional data. Offer excludes the £20 Rolling Plan tariff as well as any other tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 28th December 2022.​

Europe Zone data only.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
  • 38499 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

From the 70GB offer page:

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=phone+rolling-plan

Get 70GB for the price of 25GB when you activate your sim by 28 December​

Your Rolling Plan tariff value is the monthly payment required to activate and renew your Rolling Plan allowances. Rolling Plan will continue to automatically renew on your renewal date when your monthly credit or debit card payment is made.   If your Rolling Plan does not renew, standard charges apply. You can switch Rolling Plan once a month to take effect from your Rolling Plan renewal date. UK calls/texts to standard UK landlines and mobiles and when roaming in our Europe Zone. Special and out of tariff numbers chargeable. Unused credit not refundable.

Get more data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15 and £30 Rolling Plans, then reverts to standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Rolling Plan. Rolling Plan monthly payment must complete on your  monthly renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew Rolling Plan and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to a non-eligible tariff during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Rolling Plan has expired. Data rollover not available on any promotional data. Offer excludes the £20 Rolling Plan tariff as well as any other tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 28th December 2022.​

Europe Zone data only.

Message 2 of 5

Rsween8989
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So does this mean you get data boost after having rolling plan renew overc3 months?

Message 3 of 5

pgn
  • 38499 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

My understanding is you will get it for 3 months in the first instance. If nothing changes after the 3rd month on your account, the offer rolls over monthly - but the section below from today's PAYG purchase page seems to indicate the offer runs for three months at a time from your first payment, assuming all subsequent payments are made on time and you don't move to a lower or higher bundle.

---

Get more data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15 and £30 Rolling Plans, then reverts to standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Rolling Plan. Rolling Plan monthly payment must complete on your  monthly renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew Rolling Plan and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to a non-eligible tariff during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Rolling Plan has expired. Data rollover not available on any promotional data. Offer excludes the £20 Rolling Plan tariff as well as any other tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 28th December 2022.

Message 4 of 5

Rsween8989
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I put new sim in with promotion. I setup rolling payment but I have only received 10gb data instead of advertised 25gb

Message 5 of 5