Did you mean: 

Payment taken, close account,

marcu
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good day,

Please close the account and any payment for the number xxxxxxxxxx which is now under EE. 

Name Ioana [personal details removed], address xxxxxxx. However, nothing will appear because it was moved. 

Also, the amount £10 was taken from my bank account on the 16th of March for this. I would like that refunded. I will contact my bank and ask for them to inspect this as a fraud unless sent back. 

Ioana Marcu

**Personal info**

I have tried contacting the customer support, nothing. Phone closed after waiting 10 minutes and nobody called back. 

I have been very disappointed. Highly unprofessional. I have also made a screen capture of this to keep as proof. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7126 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

This is a community forum so as customers we can't help.

This is an open forum and you have posted enough personal information to make you a target for spam / Scam.

Go to the down arrow in the top right of your post and choose edit

See the guide below to cancel

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

*flagged

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7126 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

This is a community forum so as customers we can't help.

This is an open forum and you have posted enough personal information to make you a target for spam / Scam.

Go to the down arrow in the top right of your post and choose edit

See the guide below to cancel

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

*flagged

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2