Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you

Granddaughter90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

can I get a sim or change the sim I have to just pay as you go? You know old school where you just top up and use what you have topped up,none of this bundle and rolling plans,I don't want that I just want to top up £10 and have that as my balance till its been used and I can top up again

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149948 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Granddaughter90 

Not possible with O2, sorry.

I think only giffgaff or 1pMobile offer that now.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149948 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Granddaughter90 

Not possible with O2, sorry.

I think only giffgaff or 1pMobile offer that now.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Granddaughter90
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh what I nightmare, I haven't had 1 in yrs so had no idea anymore but I need 1 now for my grandad.its just so he has a phone when he gos to the shop as his 90 now and I worry but as he won't use it unless he has to I'd be waisting money every month for the bundle plans,thanks ill look into other providers 

Message 3 of 3