cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go

Anonymous
Not applicable

My new pay as you go sim card has arrived. Can I top up using a cashpoint like other sim cards or do I have to top up by calling 4444 or visiting the O2 web page?   Thanks for your time...Stoker....

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
See all ways to top up here (scroll down) https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090 but your first top up has to be done with a voucher.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
See all ways to top up here (scroll down) https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090 but your first top up has to be done with a voucher.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your quick response. I've just been to your link which explains all. Easy when you know how...Have a great weekend.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No worries and welcome slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4