cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order in Dispatch process for 5 days payment taken?

danste237
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am experiencing some problems and wondered if anyone was experiencing the same issues, I purchased a Pay as you go phone from O2 online last Thursday evening, was taken to a web page that said what happens next, and it stated my phone will be delivered on Friday bettween 8am and 10pm, waited for the text on friday for delivery details, they never arrived, all I have is the order number with no other confirmaton except payment I have contacted o2 CS and was advised on Friday, Saturday, Monday, and today it is in a so called Order Dispatch Process, I explained that I have had a friend who orderd hers last Wednesday and it was delivered Thursday, I feel Customer Services are sending me around in circles and I cant keep taking days off hoping that the phone will turn up, any advise would be greatlly welcome right now as o2 seem to be ignoring my issue and tell me that until it completes this stage there is nothing they can do, not even a refund as the payment for the phone has already been taken as cleared funds and showing on my bank account as paid. Has anyone had there problems resolved yet if they have experienced this problem.

Message 1 of 30
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123224 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @danste237 The only route open to you is to continue with CS ...You can of course make a complaint

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Bottom line you have paid for a phone and it's O2's responsibility to sort it out. It may be out of stock you see

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Cleoriff
  • 123224 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @danste237 The only route open to you is to continue with CS ...You can of course make a complaint

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Bottom line you have paid for a phone and it's O2's responsibility to sort it out. It may be out of stock you see

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 30

danste237
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply, CS have informed me it was picked on Friday and that it would be delivered Monday as it wouldnt make UK mail by Saturday, but since then it is an apparent Order Dispatch In Progress status, So mainly wondered if anyone had experienced this as done alot of searchs online and cant find anyone mentioning about this process,

Message 3 of 30

MI5
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
There are many similar complaints on here.
Keep chasing customer services as it is their responsibility to resolve it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 30

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

In progress usually means that the phone hasn't yet been picked from stock or that there is no stock available. O2 do not have a ive stocking system so someone needs to physically check stock.

Message 5 of 30

danste237
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks I thought that might of been the case but my confusion is that the CS rep I spoke to on Friday it had been picked and was awaiting dispatch, still awaiting a phone call back from them that is due by 12pm by a Manager see what they say, it would be nice to be told if it isnt in stock, I also forgot to mention I have recived no emails what so ever about the order only to register for my o2,  thank you to all your advice I will update once I hear further information

Message 6 of 30

MI5
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
You will get a dispatch email when it leaves O2 with your tracking details on it http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 123224 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@danste237 wrote:

Thanks I thought that might of been the case but my confusion is that the CS rep I spoke to on Friday it had been picked and was awaiting dispatch, still awaiting a phone call back from them that is due by 12pm by a Manager see what they say, it would be nice to be told if it isnt in stock, I also forgot to mention I have recived no emails what so ever about the order only to register for my o2,  thank you to all your advice I will update once I hear further information

Just keep pushing CS @danste237 In fact, make a nuisance of yourself.

You need an advisor who will take ownership of your issue and get it sorted for you. Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 30

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23174 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions
@danste237 Unfortunately, I've lost count of the number of times I've read that people will get call backs from managers that never come. Yours will probably be the same. You are now in limbo in dispatch hell, and the only thing you can do is to press customer service for an answer and lodge a complaint. Sorry for your plight, but that's the best advice we can offer. Good luck. Hope you get it sorted soon.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 30

danste237
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well the phone call came at 12:02 pm but not from the Manager yesterday but by another CS Rep who was advising me that they are still waiting for the 2 departments, to communicate with each other, and that the manager I spoke to yesterday is still following it up and to insure me that they will be in contact at some point later today,

Message 10 of 30