Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with browsing

Akinnubi01
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I top up(xxxxxxxxxxx) some days ago and presently I can't browse.i want to know the reason because I'm confused. Please kindly help me resolve it asap

Thanks

[Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Hi @Akinnubi01 - if you run out of data before your top-up date, you will need to add an Extra Data Bolt-on to get more data - Guide: My O2 - Bolt-ons.

If your MyO2 app says you have data, it could be a number of reasons, eg. the network could be down where you are.  Tips in here to check that: Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? and Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

If nothing in those guides helps, try reaching our to O2 on Social Media at the links below this post to see if your account is ok, @Akinnubi01, in case your top-up has not applied correctly. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Hi @Akinnubi01 - if you run out of data before your top-up date, you will need to add an Extra Data Bolt-on to get more data - Guide: My O2 - Bolt-ons.

If your MyO2 app says you have data, it could be a number of reasons, eg. the network could be down where you are.  Tips in here to check that: Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? and Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

If nothing in those guides helps, try reaching our to O2 on Social Media at the links below this post to see if your account is ok, @Akinnubi01, in case your top-up has not applied correctly. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2