cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being deducted credit from my pay-as-you-go account for no reason.

fran55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

For the past 2-3 weeks, I have had credit deducted from my account for no apparent reason, despite not using using data, texting or calling. In fact, in the last 48 hours my mobile data has been completely disabled, I have not texted nor called anyone (only recieved texts) and yet I was deducted £2 from my payg account twice, even overnight when I was not even using my phone! I am not roaming either. What can I do to resolve this?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

If your call, text and MMS history are all clear, you are not out of data or allowance, and not roaming, then you really need to give O2 a call on 4445, @fran55, as nobody here on the forum can access your account.

You could also reach out to O2 on Social Media, links just below this post. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

If your call, text and MMS history are all clear, you are not out of data or allowance, and not roaming, then you really need to give O2 a call on 4445, @fran55, as nobody here on the forum can access your account.

You could also reach out to O2 on Social Media, links just below this post. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Depending on your phone it could be registering for iMessaging or the Android equivalent...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3