Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Big bundle data

Clara123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I bought £10 credit with the big bundle 5days ago, but I've used all my data allowance, unknowingly, I went out n bought another £10 top up thinking I cud get the same again. I'm so confused??? I've read I'll have to wait until my monthly renewal date/(big bundle date) for my data to be applied?! I'm so frustrated, I've been away for years, a lots changed & I'm not up to speed with network providers ATM. (Use to contract) any suggestions? Feel like I've just wasted £10. & Buying a bolt on @ £10 for 1g😵 (bare in mind i used all my big bundle in a few days) HELP PLEASE, Thank-you in advance
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff But the 30 day option is only 50GB for £30, better off on PAYG with 100GB for £30 and unlimited texts and calls, if you don't want to commit to a longer term.

Message 11 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 126090 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Yes the 12 month options are better (as the ones I showed) @Anonymous 

They also come with free Disney.

I was PAYG for years and then realised I was far better off with Sim only as often have great deals on sales. You dont need to stick to 12months either. you can upgrade to a new deal quite often. It's up to @Clara123 though. It was simply a suggestion. yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 14

Waynemathewcarr
  • 0 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I topped up on the 18th of March 15 pound for a bolt on but have not received it
Message 13 of 14

Waynemathewcarr
  • 0 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still not received it
Message 14 of 14