Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing to top up

JonathanKew
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have a deaf friend she is dependant on text and internet chat. I am sad she is is one of many fighting convoy 19 in hospital. Today her parents asked me about her phone. If she can't top it up by due date will o2 turn it off they paid over £300 pay go for it. I said id not want to handle phone myself but if find out. Can she top up leaving hospital or will she need new sim card. I didn't seem to save it's number I asked and I'm waiting she has 2 days to top up I'm just curious. Interested for her and if I ever miss my own top up up date when do they or do you get phone terminated.
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@JonathanKew 

The phone won't be disconnected but they won't have any allowances to use if not topped up.

All ways to top up here Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@JonathanKew 

The phone won't be disconnected but they won't have any allowances to use if not topped up.

All ways to top up here Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2