Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Ty1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have put my usual £15 on but for some reason it hasn’t given me as much data as I usually get, I’m a bit confused because I didn’t use all of my data from last month but it’s given me even less. It’s given me mg rather than gb

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36578 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1631 Solutions

Your Data tops up only on the renewal date, @Ty1 - the same date each month that you first topped-up. If you need more data before your renewal date comes around, you can get a one-time data Bolton which will last a month and will take the price out of your £15 balance.

Guide: My O2 - Bolt-ons might help you find one that will give you some data to tide you over, section 5, One-time Data bolt-ons.

Don't forget to top up again so you have enough balance in your account to renew on your top-up date, the minimum amount you can top up is £10.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36578 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1631 Solutions

Your Data tops up only on the renewal date, @Ty1 - the same date each month that you first topped-up. If you need more data before your renewal date comes around, you can get a one-time data Bolton which will last a month and will take the price out of your £15 balance.

Guide: My O2 - Bolt-ons might help you find one that will give you some data to tide you over, section 5, One-time Data bolt-ons.

Don't forget to top up again so you have enough balance in your account to renew on your top-up date, the minimum amount you can top up is £10.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 2