Did you mean: 

Can't get PAC code, new PAYG customer

T_Malik
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

I ported my old number across to O2 and got a new PAYG sim.... Having received a few calls I'm not too happy with the network coverage and decided to go back to three rather then top up and waste my money.

Now I've tried texting to get my pac code but keep getting an error with it, even though I've never topped up it's a free number to text so should work. I then went through myO2 and got to the section to get my pac code and got an error telling me to call O2.

Been two hours now trying to get through to speak to someone... Managed it twice and both occasions it was too the pay monthly team even though I rang through the PAYG line with my details.... Both times I've been told they can't help with the pac code and will transfer me through.... Both times I've been on hold 15 minutes or so and cut off.

Getting fed up now.... Is there anyone who can help me get my pac code please?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23080 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@T_Malik I'm not 100% certain about this, but I think you'll have to top up. I'll tag the O2 online advisors who can give you a definitive answer.

@O2Waqas or @Thomaso1 can you please help?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@Bambino Thank you for the tag

@T_Malik Apologies you're experiencing issues getting through. I will send you a private message so we can look into this further

Thanks 

Waqas

signature
Message 3 of 3