Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Notification issues

How can I stop seeing the notifications if my balance being 0£ after every text I send out even though my notifications are turned off.

Alex12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5X DATA OFFER ENDED?

Okay just changed to the 10 Pounds Big Bundle, the offer is for new and existing cutomers, existing customers must text 5XDATA to 2424 to activate the offer by 1st July. I have done this and get the reply from O2: Sorry entries for that offer are now...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change mobile number

Hi I need to change a mobile number. It's Pay as you go and still has some credit. If I get new PAYG sim is there anyway of getting the credit transfered to the new number? Alternativly is there anyway to get a new number on the existing SIM? Many th...

Shedman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic PAYG activation

I got a classic (3p/2p/1p) PAYG sim several months ago which I have never used, but has not yet passed the "activate by" date. Will I still be able to activate this tariff? I don't want to waste money on a topup if it won't work.

Resolved! new sim? swap? what

HiAm probably being dim...Have new smartphone. Also have old phone with number which has been mine since 2005, so I don't really want to change it. SIM from old phone also dates from 2005 and will not fit in new smartphone. Do Ii) order new style SIM...

eilaroc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Hi. I bought like new pay&go mobile in April. Returned few days later. Never used. O2 received on 4 May my return-confirmed with o2. Still waiting for my refund. Calling every friday. Waiting about 40 min for someone to answer the phone. Every Friday...

kris1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought a pay as you go sim card

Bought my daughter a pay as you go SIM card but it seems to be charging her every time she send a txt and call it’s meant to be unlimited calls and texts why is this.

Tracy5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

I want to change tariff immediately because my data has expired. It was £10 but I want to change to £20

Resolved! Recredit balance

1. I wish to request my account balance to be recredited to me.2. Then request a PAC code to transfer number to another provider.thank you

Free £5 Credit for registering

Hi, I'm on classic PAYG and understand I need to make a chargeable call within six months to keep my sim active. I have registered my number with O2 and received received £5 free credit which I wasn't expecting. However I'm a very light user and it's...