cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have a pay as you go account using the same My O2 as a pay monthly account

Jasnat120
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just had the most confusing and difficult call with an O2 adviser. I do hope someone reviews the calls for training purposes, because this particular person needs training URGENTLY.

I am trying to move two phone numbers from Vodafone to O2 as I already have my daughters on O2 albeit two of them were passed over from Virgin.

So I got two PAC codes from Vodafone (valid for 30 days). I also ordered two Sims from Vodafone. I tried today to set up the Sims but the My O2 logins seem to be for Monthly. Can I still manage the two PayAsYouGo Sims on a monthly My O2 login or do I have to have yet another email address and start a new My O2 account.

Help - because it is feeling like too difficult already.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Until all customers have been changed to the new billing system each mobile number needs a serarate My O2 and different email addresses

Hopefully you can merge the accounts under one My O2 sometime in the future

We have no date as yet for this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Until all customers have been changed to the new billing system each mobile number needs a serarate My O2 and different email addresses

Hopefully you can merge the accounts under one My O2 sometime in the future

We have no date as yet for this

Message 2 of 2