Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus credit

Gem8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I want to get a sim card that takes a £5 credit for unlimited calls and texts. I'm aware you can
get £10 free credit and also £5 free credit for signing up to My O2. Am I able to use this free credit on calling mobile short dial code numbers?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Gem8 

Yes, if it shows as credit on your account, you can use it for any chargeable services.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Gem8 

Yes, if it shows as credit on your account, you can use it for any chargeable services.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Gem8
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I see, thanks for the fast response. I'm looking at the terms and conditions and it says the £5 big bundle sim is not eligible for the free credit, even though its says it is on the sim card page. So now I am confused!

o21.pngo21.png

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Gem8 

Keep hold of the screenshot and if sending the text doesn't work, just call 4445 and customer service will add it for you.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Gem8
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I ordered a sim and phone but got a order submission failed error. The payment is pending on my paypal so it must have gone through. Do I have to ring them to confirm my identity or something? I haven't got a O2 number. 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Gem8 

Numbers to call on are in this guide 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6