Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£10 top up for big bundle lost

Bryony
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I needed to phone the doctor but as low on money I hadn't yet topped up for my big bundle this month. I decided to change my bundle to the £5 bundle to make the £10 top up last two months, and waited for confirmation that it had changed before topping up. Top up was successful, and then I got a txt saying the £10 had been taken towards my £10 big bundle. I was confused, but though o heck whatever I still get to make the call. The phone call worked and I assumed everything was fine. But after receiving a txt that said O2 had been unable to take credit for my £5 big bundle I checked the O2 app and found I had no allowances whatsoever on my account and the credit had definitely gone from my bank and the O2 app and phone service said I had no credit or allowances....
Basically, who am I supposed to talk to about this? Finding the customer service number is all well and good but when I call it says only to ring for specific things at this time, and with the in-app contact service shut down, and them no longer running an email contact service, I don't know if it's worth contacting them about the £10 and if I should just call it quits and change provider which I've been wanting to do for a while.
I've also not been given my £20 m&s vouchers via email (which I claimed and are on my rewards statement) which I had been saving up for, and was the only reason I stayed with O2 for an extra two months...
This is a difficult time for everyone so I don't want to bother the O2 staff when there are people who need the help more, but it's kind of ridiculous 😕 and I would like my £10 top up back or the allowances given, and to get my vouchers via email like I was supposed to.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Bryony 

Sounds like your bundle change and top up crossed over.

Everything is running slowly at the moment so I'd see it it catches up overnight first.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

You can only keep trying and choose any option

They open 10am tomorrow till 4pm

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 3 of 3