cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Curve 9320

Anonymous
Not applicable

I downloaded an update for blackberry software and even though I have a brand new 4G memory card in it it wouldnt install, said there wasnt enough room, later I tried again and it said verifying download then froze, when I went back to phone later it had stopped working. If I remove battery and put it back in sometimes get white screen with eggtimer then it goes black again.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wouldn't recommend putting a 4g memory card in a not so high spec model as can mess with the brain (with the amount its trying to load up)so to speak and cause it to crash try  if u can reset the handset maybe you tubes helpful on how to do this with out acces to the phone via screen other wise seek advice from a phone doctor or the shop u got the handset

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wouldn't recommend putting a 4g memory card in a not so high spec model as can mess with the brain (with the amount its trying to load up)so to speak and cause it to crash try  if u can reset the handset maybe you tubes helpful on how to do this with out acces to the phone via screen other wise seek advice from a phone doctor or the shop u got the handset

Message 2 of 2