cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trial phones

Anonymous
Not applicable
How would I get started on here to use the trial phones?
I love getting involved in discussions and getting to know the tech... Anyone help?
Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

Anonymous
Not applicable
And that's a good reason to be involved.

You could private message Toby to see if he has a device left !
Message 11 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have asked for the Nokia... Never tried one before I think it would be interesting to see just what they are up to these days... Because all I seem to see is Nokia advertising lol
Message 12 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
Open your eyes to a range. You may be pleasantly surprised. Depending on what you use your phone for. .....

My recent TTT was the Nokia Lumia 1020 which i wanted to try for the camera. The longer i had the phone the more i liked it. It's a Windows Phone. Had you said to me before the TTT i would have laughed and said it wasn't for me. But in the future. ......

Likewise with BlackBerry Z30 i have had BB devices years ago. Given the price of the Z10 i was tempted. The TTT gave me great insight. Its a fair phone but for the things i use my handset for mainly, it wasn't for me.

The Note 3? Enuf said. I now own one. 😆😆😆😆
Message 13 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I used Nokia phones quite a few years ago and lost confidence in how they were treating their operating platforms so I moved to the iPhone.

After trialling the Nokia Lumia 1020 I was pleasantly surprised how they had come along using Windows.

I love the Live Tiles too.
Message 14 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't you think the note 3 is a big though?
Message 15 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ut oh !

Wait For the reply wink
Message 16 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes the Note 3 is rather large but then i use mine more for data than calls and texts hence why i like it.

If you want something a bit smaller than the S5 is 5 inch. Not currently available on TTT yet though (neither is iPhone)
Message 17 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's what I use more tbh data... So a bigger screen is better? For data users?
Message 18 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bigger 'real estate' = more on the screen to view.

One reason why I moved from the iPad rMini to the iPad Air.
Message 19 of 70

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I have a Note 2 and now trialling the Note 3. I find the size ideal for me. When I first got the S3 it seemed very big compared to the iphone I had but now looking at the S3 it seems very small.

Having said that I don't make many calls but it's brilliant for browsing and for the apps, photos and video. The camera is adequate for my needs too.

Message 20 of 70