cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 webmail keeps crashing!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I constantly have problems with o2 emails - I compose an email and hit send and it comes up with an error message and says 'page temporarily unavailable'. meanwhile its lost the email I had typed. I log out and back in again and it still doesnt work!! what's the problem?

Also when I get my email alerts on my phone to say my bill is ready to view, the link you can click to 'view your bill' never works and has the same error message 😞

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93982 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We have been advising people to make alternative email arrangements since the first announcement so a wise move. Now you have access to your account it will make the change less difficult. Many just loss complete access to their stored documents etc. despite being given advanced notification.

Message 11 of 12

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous  if you set your hotmail to pick up your O2 mail via pop3 then you should be able to download all your mail before the servers close down including any sent in the meantime. I did similar using gmail before my O2 mail closed.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 12 of 12