Did you mean: 

o2 Priority

danm28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I would like to speak to somebody as our business would like to offer a promotion on the priority app. Who do i need to contact in order to do this please?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @danm28 no problem at all! 

Unfortunately there is currently no way to apply to have your business or product on Priority as O2 are proactively looking for businesses to work with rather then waiting for companies to come to then. If this changes at all it will be announced on the community. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
I'll tag @Martin-O2 but I don't think they offer this anymore?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

You would need to contact o2 directly there used to be a portal for creating promotions but that closed down from memory 

found this post https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/sign-business-up-with-o2-priority/m-p/1099311...

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for jumping in on this one @MI5@adamtemp64

@danm28 We had a similar question recently and I received the below response which should answer your query. If not please feel free to post any follow up questions. wink

Thanks for your interest in hosting an offer for your business on O2 Priority. We’re afraid we no longer offer our ‘Priority Local’ service, which allowed local business’ to create offers on the app up until 2015. Since then, our partnerships team work on creating national offers that appeal across all of the UK via online or in-store. Our Priority team are always looking out for new offers to bring our customers but there is no application process’ for this. Instead, the team carefully analyse and vet businesses and partners we work with, to bring offers to as many of our customers as possible.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Thought I remembered that Martin, thanks.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No problem @MI5! Feel free to share that quote or tag me for any similar queries in future. wink

signature

Message 6 of 9

danm28
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Martin, but this would be a nationwide offer for our site, open to everyone. Similar to the other offers available on priority app right now.

Message 7 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Unfortunately there is currently no way to apply to have your business or product on Priority as O2 are proactively looking for businesses to work with rather then waiting for companies to come to then. If this changes at all it will be announced on the community. 

signature

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Maybe this is one they should be proactively looking at?

Message 9 of 9