cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lack of customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been a 02 customer for quite a few years and never had any problems but feel they have gone downhill recently due to a couple of experiences. firstly had issues with network sevice in july like many people also had for a day or 2, contacted 02 via the online chat to ask for discount (10% i believe,which would probably only be about £1.50 for me)on bill like many others had recieved, was told this would come off my next bill, it didnt, contacted 02 again via online chat and was told again it would happen for next bill, it didnt, so have given up on that,it was the principle more than getting money off that bugged me. second issue was that i searched on the 02 website for offers on new phones for my friend who doesnt have a computer (hard to believe i know) who wanted to leave Orange.selected a phone and tariff to see price and must have left this in basket online and then forgot about it. got a call fron 02 a couple of days later asking why i left it in basket and other questions, what really bugged me was the womans tone,she was abrupt and made me feel like telling her where to go(i didnt).these are little things but i feel less loyal to 02 now.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I presume that woman was on the sales team. Their job is to be pushy but not to the extent of being rude.

You can lodge a formal complaint if you wish.

I've had amazing CS on the whole just one note able incident that left me rather irate.

The way I look at it is 95% of the time they're great, not all CS reps are the same (some are horrific) ill let them off for the 5% as long as they keep it at the same high standard:)

(If that makes sense I'm terrible at explaining things:))
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I presume that woman was on the sales team. Their job is to be pushy but not to the extent of being rude.

You can lodge a formal complaint if you wish.

I've had amazing CS on the whole just one note able incident that left me rather irate.

The way I look at it is 95% of the time they're great, not all CS reps are the same (some are horrific) ill let them off for the 5% as long as they keep it at the same high standard:)

(If that makes sense I'm terrible at explaining things:))
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2